Strona Hotelu Włoskiego korzysta z plików cookies, szczegółowe informacje na temat plików cookies można uzyskać w "Polityce prywatności i plików cookies".
Nie pokazuj więcej tego komunikatu
Hotel Poznań *** Włoski Book now
Widok na budynekWejście do hoteluWieczorne oświetlenie budynkuŁóżko w pokoju hotelowymHol głównyTelewizor LCD w pokojuPodwójne łóżko w pokojuDwa pojedyncze łóżkaPokój w stylu retroWidok na meble w pokojuPoczęstunek powitalnyMini bar w pokojuCzerwony wystroj pokojuWifi w pokojuPrzestrzenne okno w każdym pokojuPrzestrzenne pokojeElegancki wystrój każdego pokojuEleganckie zasłonyKwiaty na powitaniePorządek w pokojuSprzątanie w dogodnych godzinachWiFI do użytku prywatnegoSzafy w każdym pokojuMini barek dla każdego KlientaDuże wygodne poduszkiPrzestronne łazienkiSzlafroki dla KlientówPodstawowe środki czystościGniadka eletryczne dla urządzeńKlatka schodowaŁazienkiProjektory w salachSala do spotkań biznesowychSala konferencyjnaDuża sala dla KlientówWyborne butelki winRestauracjaMiejsce spotkań KlientówPiękne wystroje stołówRecepcjaLobbyWejście główneBlisko centrumBlisko na Stary RynekKawiarenki na Starym RynkuFaraPlac WolnościBlisko na Plac WolnościZamekOperaKatedraKatedra w PoznaniuJezioro MaltaTermy MaltańskieTermy - strefa rozrywkiWidok z OkrąglakuKościół na FredryWidok na Plac WolnościFontanna przy OperzeLotnisko ŁawicaTerminal na lotnisku ŁawicaMapa lokalizacji Hotelu WłoskiegoWidok na Hotel WłoskiNocne oświetlenie Hotelu Włoskiego

+48 61 833 52 62 24h/7 days a week

Best Price Guarantee If you find a lower price, you get 10% discount

proba

INFORMATION

Hotel Poznań Włoski
ul. Dolna Wilda 8, 61-552 Poznań

Informator

  • Well of a Bamberg Woman

    The stone water well standing between the Weigh-house and the Town Hall is adorned with a statue of a Bamberg woman. The statue was made by Josef Wackerle in 1915 and modelled after Józefa Gadymska from Winiary, one of the Bamberg settlers. The well had been relocated several times: it stood in front of the merchant houses, near the west wall of the town hall in the years 1929-45, in Mostowa Street since 1964. It was again placed in the Old Market Square in 1977.

  • Ignatius Taschner water well

    From 1808 until the second half of the 20th century it adorned the courtyard surrounded by the buildings which are presently used by the City Council. Named after its designer, the well was moved to the garden of the former Masonic Lodge (now the Ethnography Museum) in 1992. The pedestal in the basin is embellished with the figures of children and fish.

  • Hygieia water well

    Edward Raczyński financed the construction of waterworks in the city and in 1841 he placed a water well at the junction of Marcinkowskiego Avenue and 23 Lutego Street and embellished its pedestal with a medallion depicting Vincent Priessnitz, the propagator of hydrotherapy. When the well was moved to the opposite side of the avenue (at the junction with Podgórna Street) in 1908, it was adorned with the statue of Hygieia, the Greek goddess of health. The statue was designed by Albert Wolf. In 1971 the well was placed in Wolności Square in front of the Raczyński Library.

  • Fountain in Wilson Park

    The grandest of all park fountains in the city opened in 1929. It has the shape of an octagonal star; water display is accompanied by colourful light display. It was designed by the architect Roger Sławski

  • The Fountain of the Lions

    In the courtyard of the imperial castle (entrance in Kościuszki Street), modelled on the celebrated fountain in the Court of the Lions in the Alhambra in the city of Granada. The basin is supported by the figures of eight lions (there are twelve lions in the Alhambra); hence the name.

  • Kronthal Fountain

    Located at the junction of Marcinkowskiego Avenue and 23 Lutego Street, founded by Gustaw Kronthal in 1909 and designed by Hugo Lederer. It is adorned with the figures of boys sitting on dolphins.

  • The Fountain of Mars

    In the corner of the Old Market Square, near Zamkowa Street and Rynkowa Street. The sculpture in the basin is the work of Rafał Nowak. The fountain opened in 2005.

  • The Fountain of Neptune

    In the corner of the Old Market Square, near Szkolna Street and Paderewskiego Street. The sculpture in the basin is the work of Adam Piasek and Marcin Sobczak. The fountain opened in 2004.

  • The Fountain of Apollo

    In the corner of the Old Market Square, near Wodna Street and Świętosławska Street. A figure of Apollo on the pedestal inside the basin. A work by Marian Konieczny, it opened in 2002.

  • The Fountain of Proserpine

    In front of the town hall in the Old Market Square. This Baroque fountain is embellished with the crest of Poznań and bas-reliefs representing the four elements. The sculpture in the basin depicts a mythological scene: the abduction of Proserpine by Pluto. The fountain was designed by Augustyn Schöps in the years 1758-66.

Hotel Poznań